Welcome! We dedicate these pages to
the Day of Nonviolent Communciation
Actions - Improvisations - Ideas - Visions - Performances - Initiatives
Let's shape this day – together and in many places
Let's present ourselves – present NVC – in abundance of differences and ideas
On October 6 we celebrate the "Day of Nonviolent Communication" (NVC-Day) - Right now, in Germany, in the future, maybe worldwide.
With this day dedicated to memorial and actions around NVC, we make a contribution to the growth of NVC and, therefore, to peace in society. We want to strenghten community and invite everyone to participate.
We called for this NVC day for the first time on October 6, 2016. We chose the birthday of Marshall B. Rosenberg for this memorial day, in order to honor his work and contribution. This memorial is recognized in this list of memorial days in Germany on Wikipedia.
We want to show that we are here
- for people who wish to change
- for people wanting to bring flow into situations of stuckness
- for women and men who wish to come to a better understanding of each other
- for teams who wish to strengthen their sense of belonging
- for co-workers who wish to become more creative
- for superiors who long for a constructive and powerful way to collaborate
- for groups who wish to solve conflict with mutual agreement
- for organisations who want to grow and receive new impulses
- for all who want open dialog and peace