Mit diesem jährlich wiederkehrenden
Gedenk- und Aktionstag
(Motto 2024 – Verbindende Worte für eine gemeinsame Welt: Gewaltfreie Kommunikation in Aktion)
to spread the non-violent communication.
Do you join us?
Rund um den 6. Oktober feiern wir jedes Jahr den „Tag der Gewaltfreien Kommunikation“ (Tag der GFK) – an vielen Orten.
This day is set at Dr. Marshall B. Rosenbergs birthday to honour his life’s work.
Would you like to
1. contribute to understanding and communication?
2. bring hardened situations to flow?
3. support in your team a constructive co-operation?
4. promote an open dialogue?
5. deal with creative and solution-oriented perspectives?
6. create an environment in which both individuality as well as communion are possible?
Are you longing for a world of empathy and sincerity; a peaceful world?
With the Non -Violent-Communication Day we show that nonviolent communication is an effective key towards this direction. We all show that we are here as human beings with potentials in different contexts.
The cross-organizational project group invites all interested people to take part as campaigner or participant.
Initially the the Non-Violent Communication Day started at October 06th, 2016. Yearly it takes place with diverse activities. The Non-Violent-Communication Day is included to the list of memorial and action days in Wikipedia to the list of memorial and action days in Wikipedia.
We create the day - we show ourselves - we show the Non-Violent Communication - Together at many places - with diversity, visions and ideas - with improvisations - performances - Public engagements - Initiatives as workshops, speeches, informative meetings and a lot more – join us!
Rosenberg defined Nonviolent Communication as an attitude for improving interpersonal interaction. Successful communication and lasting peaceful relationships succeed only with genuine empathic contact. He was convinced that the way we speak plays a crucial role in our ability to remain empathetic.
His work was influenced by the insights of his teacher Carl Rogers (humanistic psychology) from client-centered psychotherapy and Gandhi's reflections on non-violence. He himself said that his concept does not involve anything new, "everything that has been integrated into NVC has already been known for centuries. So it's about reminding us of something we already know - how our interpersonal communication was originally intended."
For more than three decades, he offered his seminars all over the world, and his concept is now applied in families, schools, psychotherapy and counseling, organizations and companies, and in diplomatic and business negotiations. Rosenberg is also used in crisis and war zones to promote non-violent communication, even between hostile ethnic groups (e.g. in Israel and Palestine). In 1994, for example, Serbian educators and psychologists, supported by UNICEF, developed a three-volume work on learning nonviolent communication according to Rosenberg's method for kindergartens and schools.
Rosenberg's goals were:
- Dissolving our old patterns of defense, retreat and offense;
- Reducing resistance, defensiveness, and violent reactions;
- Promote appreciation, attention, empathy, and a desire to give from the heart;
- Directing attention in a direction that increases the likelihood of getting what we are looking for;
- Discovering the potential of our empathy by clarifying observation, feeling and need - rather than diagnosis and judgment.
Wer Fragen hat oder Anregungen geben möchte, ist herzlich willkommen sich mit uns online zu treffen
- am Montag, den 18.03.24 von 19 bis 20 Uhr und/oder
- am Donnerstag, den 25.06.24 von 19 bis 20 Uhr.
Hier können Fragen bewegt werden, wie:
- Was hättest du gerne von der Projektgruppe, um eine eigene Aktion bei dir vor Ort oder online zu starten?
- Was wünschst du dir, um den 90. Geburtstag von Marshall B. Rosenberg zu feiern?
- Hast du Ideen/Anregungen für die organisationsübergreifende Projektgruppe und/oder möchtest dich hier engagieren?
Die Anmeldung für die Online-Treffen ist ab sofort möglich. Bitte formlos eine Mail senden an: email@example.com und wir übersenden den Zugangslink.
Übrigens findest Du uns auch bei Linkedin: